DJ Moyse Surfacing are experts in drop kerb installation with many years of experience in this area. For examples of some of our work please visit our gallery.
Helpful points before you decide on a drop kerb
The first step to getting your new drop kerb will involve applying to your local council for planning approval. There is a cost involved of £100.00 but once granted this will last for 2 years. D J Moyse Surfacing can, if required, submit your application to the local council on your behalf. If you decide to go down this route we would require payment to cover the council application charge as mentioned above.
The Dropped Kerb Process
- Our specialist will visit you to assess and advise on your drop kerb requirements and to provide an estimate of the cost involved
- Apply for planning permission from Suffolk County Council if required
- Send off your application form (include as much information as possible, including a photo of your current drive if possible, marking out the kerb changes) to Suffolk County Council together with a cheque for £100.00 (please note this fee is not refundable if your application is not granted). Allow about 20 working days for a decision.
Click here to apply..
- On receipt of a successful application let us know and we will make another visit to confirm the final requirements and provide you with a start date to begin the works.
- Work will start on your drop kerb and will usually take between 2 and 3 working days to complete.
If you are happy with the above and would like to go ahead with your drop kerbing requirements please give us a call on 07833 567237 or complete our contact form.